Welcome to the efficient and smart world of VEESAG®.
Supporting the development, distribution and usage of IOT space is what VEESAG is all about. Our competent and visionary team against all odds has dedicated their time and resources into establishing a healthier and safer future for many generations to come.
At VEESAG, we see technological advancements the solution to quality life and effective healthcare for the planet. The foundation of VEESAG was established in the year 2010 and since then it has become a front runner to breaking new frontiers in IOT space. In the year 2010 only we were able to introduce to the world our first smart watch with the unique feature of connecting multiple electronic devices. Next in our line of innovative healthcare technologies are the revolutionizing car Wi-Fi, sensors, remote health monitoring and home automation devices for which the concerned patents have already been applied for. And with our various patents already in progress in a range of countries, VEESAG is a self-funded and successful enterprise in over 10 countries establishing quality life day-in, day-out.
Mission Statement: “Deliver efficient technologies for the betterment of our communities by creating a safe and compassionate environment.”
- Taking the initiative: Veesag has developed efficient tools using technology, to live healthier, safer and better. Code Blue, remote oxygen saturation monitoring and fetal monitoring are some of the major technological advancements that VEESAG has achieved.
- Reducing, reusing, recycling and planning for the future: VEESAG remote health monitoring technology has allowed many people to stay healthy at home in turn reducing the hospital bills. The VEESAG watch can be reused by the whole family and for different chronic disease management. The VEESAG watch can be transferred to another patient, who is in need by simply triggering an account change in the VEESAG portal. New devices can be added seamlessly to the VEESAG watch to monitor new diseases remotely.
- Championing unconventional solutions: Our innovative solution consists of a wrist watch that acts as a personal emergency response system and relay's medical and GPS data to the server, Many individuals use Bluetooth and personal mobiles to monitor health remotely, but VEESAG uses ZigBee a low power and long range wireless protocol over the traditional Bluetooth. The VEESAG watch is portable and much easier to operate by senior citizens, dementia patients and no training is needed.
- Building for the future: VEESAG now has a presence in over 10 countries and is expanding every day, VEESAG is planning to launch many more features to cater to the needs of non-chronic disease management. VEESAG is launching a welfare program through which many needy people will benefit absolutely free of cost. Remote breast cancer management, stroke detection and oxygen therapy are some of the initiatives that will be launched in the near future.
- Rated #1 out of Top 10 Connected Health Devices in the world by Connected World Magazine in March 2011 edition.
- Intel rated cool product of 2011 at mHealth Summit.
- Gold medal winner of DST (Department Of Science & Technology, Government Of India And Lockheed Martin Innovation Growth Program 2012.
- Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Excellence Awards: Shortlisted for mHealth Initiative of the Year - 2012.
- Winner of New Jersey Technology Council 2012 Innovation Competition in Life Sciences, Health IT & Food/Beverage Technology.
- Shortlisted in top 5 innovations by USAID, Technology Board, FICCI.
- Excellence in Medical Technology award from FICCI for 2013
- Tie50 Finalist: Hot life sciences startup of 2014.
- Albert Einstein award NJIEA
- Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Excellence Awards: shortlisted for Best Practices Award under the PERSONAL EMERGENCY RESPONSE SYSTEM category 2016.