Wireless Fetal Doppler
The Fetal Doppler unit is intended for detecting and recording the fetal heart rate (FHR). It is applicable for use in clinics and homes, and convenient to operate by the patients themselves
It can be used independently or along with VEESAG Watch only for wireless transmission
Need more information? Please click on Live Support for more help, if the operators are offline, please leave an offline message and we will get back to you within 12 hours.
- The Fetal Doppler unit is intended for detecting and recording the fetal heart rate (FHR). It is applicable for use in clinics and homes, and convenient to operate by the patients themselves
- It can be used independently or along with VEESAG Watch only for wireless transmission.
- FHR measuring range: 50~210bpm
- FHR resolution: 1bpm
- FHR accuracy: + or - 1bpm or 1%, whichever is greater.
- Doppler probe.
- Working mode: Pulse wave Doppler.
- Ultrasonic working frequency: 2 MHz; accuracy: + or - 2%
- Wireless Transmission: ZigBee
- Backlit LCD display.
- Handheld device, convenient to carry.
- Built-in speaker and audio output.
- Auto power off if no signal is detected in one minute.
- Audible & visual alarms and the alarm limits can be set.
- For easier maintenance, ultrasonic probe is detachable.
- Low battery voltage indication.
- Available for rechargeable batteries or AC/DC adapter.
- Data transmission to a PC for storage and analysis.
3 AA Batteries
- VEESAG web portal
- VEESAG android mobile application
Suitable with Digital Health Monitor .
- Check fetal heart rate every day using VEESAG fetal doppler and earn 1 point by uploading it automatically through VEESAG health watch , Limit of 1 point per day.
- Note: Rewards points can be redeemed for monthly subscription fee (*Some limits apply) OR at any participating pharmacies OR VEESAG online store..