Hand Held ECG/EKG
Hand held device can measure the ECG and transmit the data wirelessly to a central monitoring station, ECG waveform and analysis results are displayed on high resolution LCD screen
Need more information? Please click on Live Support for more help, if the operators are offline, please leave an offline message and we will get back to you within 12 hours.
- Hand held device can measure the ECG and transmit the data wirelessly to a central monitoring station, ECG waveform and analysis results are displayed on high resolution LCD screen
- Automatic power-off without signal for 35 seconds
- 500 times measurement can be taken with two batteries
- It can be used independently or along with VEESAG Watch only for wireless transmission
- Single (differential input).
- Electrodes: 3 embedded metal electrodes or 3 adhesive ECG electrodes by connection to the lead wire.
- Body Measurement: ECG signal can be detected via the following lead selections:
- Lead I (between right hand and left hand).
- Chest Lead (between right hand and chest).
- Lead II (between right hand and left leg).
- Signal bandwidth: 0.5Hz~40Hz.
- Internal noise level: =30µVp-p.
- Heart rate measuring range: 30bpm~240bpm.
- Heart rate measuring precision: ±2bpm or ±2%.
- Display sensitivity: 4.8mm/mV±10%.
- Common-mode rejection ratio (CMRR): =60dB.
- Sweeping speed: 20mm/s±10%.
- Dimensions: 115 x 58 x 18mm, Weight: 100g (including 2 x AAA batteries)
- Small, portable and easy to operate
- 24 records storage and review, each record with 30-second ECG waveform and analysis results
- Measurement of one channel ECG anytime, anywhere you like
- Display of ECG waveform, heart rate, analysis results and battery status on the backlight LCD
- Measurement results transmission to PC for future review and analysis
- Auto power-off while no key is pressed for 10 seconds
- Analysis and presentation for 8 types of arrhythmia
- 2 batteries can take 500 measurements
- Hanging cord
- Two batteries (AAA)
- User's manual
- SATA cable (optional)
- ECG lead wire (optional
- VESAG web portal
- VESAG android mobile application