Choosing the Best Device for SOS
In times of need and emergency there is always a rush. As we become mentally aware of a dangerous situation, and our adrenaline levels rise making for swifter and precise movements. How can technology help us?
In a lot of situations where there is a possibility of an accident or a calamity, information our need for support is invariably tied up to the following criteria to provide evasive maneuvers such as:
- Design and Accessibility Features— such as dedicated one-click emergency calling that allow quick and easy access and are supportive for users ranging from kids to senior citizens
- Basic and Advanced Features—such as simple texting and dialing to internet connection, and radio services, location tracking, and supporting various other features like past medical history and latest vitals etc. that are needed during emergency
- Battery Life—that is able to provide long durations of sustainability in areas where immediate charging isn’t available
- Easy to follow and apply Help and Support features—for users that range from 12 years old to 64 years and older keeping simplicity and convenience in mind
Keeping along these lines, let’s pitch the latest technological gadgets against each other to decipher a sure winner for emergency and threatening situations.
VEESAG’s MPERSENS vs. Smart Phone SOS App and Smart Watch SOS App
A company founded in 2010 and quickly revolutionizing the Wearables industry with state of the art product, VEESAG introduced its next generation line up for smart watches, namely the MPERSENS Safety Watch. The smart watch is designed for user’s wellness, personal emergency response system with sensors for remote monitoring. The product is priced at $250.
User Benefits for safety and security
- People who aren’t tech savvy, children and the elderly (from 12 years old to 64 years) can easily access the emergency SOS button. Emergency calls can be placed and messages can be sent to help centers by a dedicated button. The notifications are then sent to family and caregivers depending upon the preferences.
- Wireless built-in hub helps users to relay and receive data on a regular basis, making the data accessible to medical care and emergency agencies.
- Built-in speaker and microphone allows two-way communication in adverse conditions where help and care is required.
- Extensive battery life allows a continuous calling time of 3 hours, and 3 to 4 days of standby time.
Advantages over SOS Apps
With most of the other advanced emergency support devices having a price tag as high as $300, the VEESAG’s MPERSENS is a smart choice for users. While many devices support emergency calling and related features for personal wellness, they are difficult to operate and don’t provide an easy access to users ranging from kids and seniors. The VEESAG is easy to carry, and operates with simple click buttons allowing swift access to many of its fundamental features, making it stand out from competition.
While there are various SOS App for Smartphone or Smart Watch, they can often be time consuming to operate as it involves switching or paneling through various screens or unlocking the screen. Additionally, they don’t have a dedicated, easy to access, single-click button. In times of emergency, timing is of the essence as every second counts. The VEESAG’s MSPERSENS SOS Watch not only offers quick and easy access to various SOS options, it has lot of other features like a dedicated button to connect call center during non-emergency, medicine reminder, family share and 8 different sensors for remote monitoring. A definite winner among other related products.